ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT©GUYPORFIRIO 2019

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feeling Festive...

Always a great day at the Tucson Festival of Books. I had a lot of fun talking about writing and illustrating books with my friends and colleagues, Jennifer J. Stewart, Lynne Avril, and Gwen Harvey.













That's illustrator Lynne Avril to the right of me getting the paints ready for her demo. Jennifer Stewart is to my left. Jennifer Stewart writes seriously funny books... Seriously!














Gwen Harvey wrote Esperanza Means Hope. Gwen did an incredible job researching Tucson's history during the 1870s.














Don't quite know what the significance of this is but it made my good friend and writer Angela L. Fox very happy. That's Angela on the right with the camera, cell phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment